Embrace Kundalini and Gongs – Sonic Transcendence Workshop – Edinburgh, Sunday the 26th of February 2023
Join us for a special workshop filled with gongs, crystal singing bowls, kundalini yoga meditation and chanting!
The Gong is an ancient healing tool from the east with the capacity to bring deep relaxation and healing to individuals, the collective as well as to the whole planet.
A Gong Bath Meditation is a unique and highly personal experience. The gong speaks to each one of us individually, meeting us wherever we are on our life journey. During the meditation, all levels of your Being – physical, energetic, emotional, mental and spiritual – will benefit from the deep, healing resonance of the gongs.
Everything in the Universe is energy and everything operates on a certain vibration. We are energy too and what we do affects our vibration. When we are ‘in tune’ with the Universe we seem to be sailing through life easily and even when we face difficult situations we are supported, guided and have enough courage & strength to face it.
We will use powerful tools from Kundalini yoga such as kriya, meditation, mantra and pranayama to boost your physical, emotional and mental energy.
Considered one of the most vibrationally potent of the sound healing instruments because of its broad range of tones, gongs combined with Kundalini yoga create profound and deeply restorative meditation practice that induces self-healing on every level – physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
Benefits include calming the central nervous system and stress reduction because of the deep state of relaxation attained from the vibrations.
Our workshop is open to everyone. Wear comfortable clothing and have a yoga mat, a blanket, a shawl and a cushion to sit on.
Venue – The Salisbury Centre, 2 Salisbury Rd, Edinburgh EH16 5AB
Date and time – Sunday the 26th of February 2023, from 6pm – 8pm
Investment – £20pp.
To book contact Chanan on email@example.com
Both facilitators are very passionate about healing, uplifting and supporting people through difficult times and personal challenges.
- Experienced Buddhist Counsellor and Psychotherapist
- Mindfulness and Spiritual Coach,
- Workshops and Retreats Facilitator
- KRI certified Kundalini Yoga Teacher registered with KYTA and IKYTA, the national and international Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association
- Experienced Gong Player and Healer trained by Don Conreaux, originator of the Gong Bath and a world-famous Gong player and teacher Aidan McIntyre.
- doTERRA Wellness Advocate, sharing the purest, highly ethical, sustainably produced oils and products for emotional well-being, physical healing and for enhancing life.
- Chanan is a founder of Blue Morpho Edinburgh, a holistic clinic which she runs with her husband www.bluemorphoedinburgh.com
Experienced Body Worker and Massage Therapist, Yoga Practitioner, Musician and Co-founder of Blue Morpho Edinburgh. Jarek is also a Sound Healer trained with Aidan McIntyre – world famous Master Gong Player and Teacher, and with Jain Wells Ph.D. – Transpersonal psychologist and therapist who specialises in using meditation and gong in her therapeutic work.