Gong Bath and Meditation Healing Ceremony – Sertã, Portugal, 16th of April 2023
Everything in the Universe is energy and everything operates on a certain vibration. We are energy too and what we do affects our vibration. When we are ‘in tune’ with the Universe we seem to be sailing through life easily and even when we face difficult situations we are supported, guided and have enough courage & strength to face it.
Address – Convento da Sertã Hotel, Rua do Convento nº12 6100-597 Sertã
To book send a message to
Chanan +44782 1796299
Jarek +44774 9627712
We will use powerful tools from the teachings of Kundalini yoga such as kriya (yoga set), various meditations, mantras, breathing and more to boost your physical, emotional and mental energy.
Considered one of the most vibrationally potent of the sound healing instruments because of its broad range of tones, gongs combined with Kundalini yoga create profound and deeply restorative meditation practice that induces self-healing on every level – physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
Benefits include calming the central nervous system and stress reduction because of the deep state of relaxation attained from the vibrations.
The resurgence of sound healing today is a powerful acknowledgment that we are hearing the call to shift our consciousness and raise Universal vibration overall.
Our workshop is open to everyone, from beginners to seasoned yogis. There’s no need to be physically flexible, but please do bring an open mind and willing spirit. Wear comfortable clothing suitable for gentle movement.
This will be a deeply nurturing experience. We will use specially chosen doTERRA essential oils to enhance your meditation and breath work experience.
We will have a break with herbal teas and cakes
Date and time – Sunday the 16 of April 2023
Time – 17.00-20.00
Investment – 27€
To book contact Chanan on email@example.com
Both facilitators are very passionate about healing, uplifting and supporting people through difficult times and personal challenges.
- Experienced Buddhist Counsellor and Psychotherapist
- Mindfulness and Spiritual Coach,
- Workshops and Retreats Facilitator
- KRI certified Kundalini Yoga Teacher registered with KYTA and IKYTA, the national and international Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association
- Experienced Gong Player and Healer trained by Don Conreaux, originator of the Gong Bath and a world-famous Gong player and teacher Aidan McIntyre.
- doTERRA Wellness Advocate, sharing the purest, highly ethical, sustainably produced oils and products for emotional well-being, physical healing and for enhancing life.
- Chanan is a founder of Blue Morpho Edinburgh, a holistic clinic which she runs with her husband www.bluemorphoedinburgh.com
Experienced Body Worker and Massage Therapist, Yoga Practitioner, Musician and Co-founder of Blue Morpho Edinburgh. Jarek is also a Sound Healer trained with Aidan McIntyre – world famous Master Gong Player and Teacher, and with Jain Wells Ph.D. – Transpersonal psychologist and therapist who specialises in using meditation and gong in her therapeutic work.